Tuesday, April 21, 2009

So Caught Up...!

Well, a week and a half ago, I fell down a flight of stairs so that's one reason why I haven't made much in the way of posting like I should.

I'm also trying to figure out what format I want to do the MMO/Major Game posts, and haven't found a writing style or format that I like yet, so that's not going up just yet.

What time I have been able to get on the PC has gone towards WoW's new raid zone, Ulduar and leveling Alliance characters with a few old friends on Hydraxis. And this addicting little browser based game called Civony. >.>

But I should be able to get back into the swing of things this week. My bruised tailbone only hurts a lot when I try to lean back, so it's basically become a crash course in perfect posture!

No comments:

Post a Comment