Saturday, April 4, 2009

Gamer Social Sites Info

I just realised that I put up links to various gamer social sites, without even bothering to mention what my screen names for them were so that people could network with me there. The only one I check on any sort of regular basis is GamerNook, but I'll toss the others into the mix anyways.

GamerNook ID: Darkfae
GamerDNA ID: Darkfae
MMOCluster ID (Under WoW): Teiris
MyGameMug ID: Darkfae

Notice a pattern? On most game related boards, I have a login that is Darkfae or some variant. I think that's also my log in for most WoW-specific sites. A few of the game places like Aeria Games I used what I would remember as my game login, so those are different. >.<

Also...

Twitter ID: ielixzia
Facebook: Ixy
MySpace: I never really use this...

No comments:

Post a Comment