Monday, April 6, 2009

Requiem Skill Builds

Even though Requiem: Bloodymare appears to be based on the same engine Lineage II uses, the class scaling appears to be a little different, though admittedly I never got too terribly high level in Lineage II.

Since we've been playing a lot and I actually like the game itself, I've decided to work on making some builds for my characters, since skill resets are Item Mall only items (as far as we can tell). For some classes, there's a Skill Calculator that is fairly decent, but seems to be complete only to about level 60. The other Skill Calculator was on Rockiem, which has been abandoned by it's creators, and making an account doesn't seem to work so I can't even use it or back it up.

So I made the Requiem: Bloodymare Skill Builds blog so that I'm not constantly cluttering up this blog, and so that there's a more focused collection than available on the forums. The forums are great and all, but having to sift through each classes' forum to find what I want sucks!

No comments:

Post a Comment