Tuesday, June 9, 2009

WoW: The Bitch of Raid Gearing

So we got 80 on our Alliance mains, which is all well and good but...now comes the painful process of gearing for raids.

I'm stuck with having to for sure gear for two specs - they need me running Disc until we find a good Disc priest to take my place there, while my actual main spec is Shadow, so I need to acquire the gear for that as well.

I've theorycrafted out the best possible sets of gear for a Disc Priest, a Shadow Priest and a Frostfire crit happy Mage. Tony's gear is going to require 6 more Ebonweave cloths while my Shadow set is going to take 10 more, barring I don't get something in Naxx or Arch that is better. And then we're looking at 6 Titansteel, 6 Infinite Dusts and 2 Frozen Orbs for Tony's Spellblade, 4 Titanium, 8 Dragon's Eyes, 8 Eternal Water, 8 Eternal Air and 2 Frozen Orbs for our Titanium Spellshock Rings, on top of another 2 Titanium, 1 Eternal Water and 4 Northsea Pearls for his Ring of Northern Tears.

Lots of mats, and lots of Heroics to be had, though I get the feeling they want to drag us into the Naxx10 on Wednesday even if we're not geared for it. Which would suck, with the level of expectation everyone seems to have of us.

But, no more having to grind out quests to level until the sunrises...just need to grind out quests so that I can make Deathchill cloaks. >.<

No comments:

Post a Comment